May you find inspiration and support here for your life and work.
I work with people to support their unique life paths, helping them connect with the call of Self to bring their gifts more fully into the world. This work takes many forms:
• Transpersonal/spiritual coaching, supporting people’s search for their “path of heart”—their sense of calling in today’s troubled world—and helping them work through or around whatever external and internal barriers they find along the way. For white folks, this can include coming to terms with white privilege, white supremacy, and systemic racism in today’s world.
• Psychosynthesis counseling/guiding, supporting people’s inner work to free themselves from crippling conditioning, heal traumas from their past, and discover their own inner resources and wisdom.
• Online training programs, in the powerful principles and practices of psychosynthesis, for both personal and professional applications.
• Facilitator Development Program for the Work That Reconnects, second program begins Fall 2018, online.
• Mentoring therapists and counselors in using psychosynthesis and mentoring facilitators of the Work That Reconnects.
Psychosynthesis is a transpersonal psychology that seeks to guide and support the natural process of “psychosynthesis” within each person, that is, the balance and integration of all the aspects of the personality— physical, emotional, mental, social, and spiritual—into a creative, dynamic whole that more fully expresses ones essential Being or Self.
The Work That Reconnects is a pioneering form of group work, originating with Joanna Macy, that helps people experience our interconnectedness in the web of life and our authority to take action on its behalf. It has helped thousands of people around the globe find insight, solidarity, and courage to act, despite rapidly worsening conditions. Coming Back to Life, which I co-authored with Joanna Macy, describes its principles and methods, based on systems theory, spiritual teachings, and deep ecology.
Ecopsychology is a developing field of psychology that explores the relationship between humans and our natural environment, from two perspectives: 1) how the natural world shapes and sustains us on all levels (physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual), and 2) how we can heal the Industrial Growth Society’s estranged relationship to the natural world, restoring a deep knowing of our interconnectedness with all life.
I help people discover within the resilience and wisdom needed to meet the challenges of life in the 21st century.
Visit my AUDIO/VIDEO page for
* Recent podcast interviews*
* “Psychosynthesis Portrait” produced by Vincent Dummer*
* Keynote address on “Psychosynthesis and the Great Turning” at the 2012 International Psychosynthesis Conference in Rome*
*Video interview for Peak Moment TV*
“A kind, generous and insightful companion like Molly is valuable whatever way one can communicate with her, in person or on the phone.” more...
See Calendar for upcoming events